Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New toys

Okay, so I know I have been just terribly about posting lately, but I swear it's for a good reason. The school year is nearing its end (thank goodness!!!!), which is great, but it does not mean that things slow down for me... at all. When the school year is over, I will still have 2 other jobs plus my own schooling... ugh... I won't bore you with the details... at any rate just know that I have been preoccupied with more important events...Like trying to put a small cushion of comfort in the wallet because of the insane gas increase. I know, I know, everyone keeps complaining about how high gas prices are (FYI, it's an average of about $4.50 here in my neck of the woods)... and yes, I am one of them. So... 
Dave and I decided to make a couple investments that we thought might help out our situation (selfish, I know). And here they are...
Dave got this fun little scooter that gets about 80-90 miles per gallon! Yes, it's only a 2 gallon tank, but still! We are already saving a lot on gas, as he is using it as his commuter vehicle.
Silly, silly man... 
I know, I know, it seems like I got the better end of the deal, huh? My new Jeep:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, new Jeep? I had no idea. I guess I ought to step outside hand have a look one of these days. Does it save gas?? Nice looking toys, both!

Michele said...

Wait, what happened to the old jeep??