Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have survived 2 weeks

I know, I know... it's been way too long since my last post. Hey! Leave me alone! I have been incredibly busy. I am barely keeping my head above water in my new career change.... I knew becoming a teacher would not be easy, but I was not prepared for how hard it would be on me physically. In addition to the many hours I spend outside of class on preparation for the next day or week, I am finding myself extremely fatigued and sore each night... so any free time and energy I have goes to my studies towards graduation (only a few more months!!!). 
It has been a tough transition and roller coaster of confusion being a new teacher, not accustomed to my school's routines and procedures. But all in all, I like it (so far). Although... check back in about a month when I have begun the evaluation process by my both my Masters program professor and my Principal! Yikes! Talk about pressure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like it is going great. If it were totally easy and boring, I would be worried. Rock on, girl.